AIMS AND PARTNERSHIP
ADAPT International is committed to further strengthening the established network consisting of researchers and academic scholars involved in the investigation of Labour Law and Industrial Relations worldwide. By way of cooperation agreements, the aim is thus to consolidate ongoing relationship with partners abroad, in order to support each other in the establishment of seminars and training programmes, international conferences and one-day events.
ADAPT – Association for International and Comparative Studies in the field of Labour Law and Industrial Relations is a non-profit organization set up by Marco Biagi in 2000 with the aim of promoting research in the field of Industrial and Labour Relations from a comparative and an international perspective.
The main purpose of ADAPT is to provide an innovative method of carrying out academic research, while developing long-term relationships with businesses, organizations, institutions and other institutes for advanced studies.
For this purposes, ADAPT:
- works in cooperation with the “Marco Biagi” Centre for International and Comparative Studies (DEAL) at the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia;
- promotes the Doctoral Schools in Human Capital Formation and Labour Relations together with the University of Bergamo, focusing on labour market law, education and training, human resources and management sciences;
- promotes partnerships at a national and international level, creating a network of ongoing relations between organizations, research centers and Universities worldwide;
- performs advisory functions together with the Commission for Certification of labour contracts at the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia;
- participates to several invitations to tender and to calls for proposals at the national and international level.
ADAPT carries out research in the following areas:
- Labour market development and modernization;
- Lifelong learning, VET, apprenticeship;
- Youth employment and school-to-work transition;
- European Union Labour and Competition Law;
- Industrial Relations, collective bargaining;
- Occupational Health and Safety;
- Work & Chronic Diseases;
- Natural & Environmental Disasters and the Labour Market;
- The Great Transformation of Work.
ADAPT International Partners
For further information please visit www.adapt.it